THE LAST STANDING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LAST STANDING!

TLS are the last standing and the only survivors noone will live after we take charge!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TOP 10 SFO NEEDS (re-posted from m-x)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ALPHA(M-X)SHIN
IN A MATCH
IN A MATCH
ALPHA(M-X)SHIN

TOP 10 SFO NEEDS (re-posted from  m-x) Empty
PostSubject: TOP 10 SFO NEEDS (re-posted from m-x)   TOP 10 SFO NEEDS (re-posted from  m-x) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:10 am

notice***(this is not in no specific order)
1.SPARRING OPTION/PRACTIC MODE
yea sparring mode as in 1 0n 1or 2 on 2 etc. (host = teacher etc.) and you should be able to train and the health should go back up after damage and the levels should ethire be 3 al the time or u have to earn it to get up.
2.SILVER LIGHT ENABLE
the microsfot silver light should make the game run smoother and also look way better
3.WEATHER EFFECT OPTIONS
the weather should take effect such as when it rains the fire hadukens should have less damage or not work (srry ken) lol and then the blizzard effect should make things blurry and like kens move all icy and stuff
4.GAME RECORDER +
the game recorder should also record music and it should have a save option in it so it can save it to your files or w.e
5.CUSTOM GAME TYPE OPTIONS[V.I.P.S/ELITES]
custom game type for v.i.ps and elites like a 2 on 1 brawl etc. or even diff things like starting off with half a level or 2 halfs etc.
6.MORE ANIMATED DEATHS(RAGE FACTOR ALL V.I.P.S)
when some one with rage or a shin character dies he should do more then just die the body of the dead person should empload with rage relesaing a blury demon out from it and then the body should go back to non-shin (notice:you can still move and hit when this happens)
7.CONTROLLER SUPPORT
this sfo should be controller enabled for users such as a xbox 360 controller
8.DEFAULT COLORS[ELITES/V.I.P.S]
well for elites and v.i.ps that got color should have the option to have diff default colors like when you press (lp.mp.hp/lk.mk.hm)a diff color or assaigned color should be given to the character
9.BETTER GAME LOBBIES
the observers should be a maximum of 4 and when a player quits the next observer up should get a message saying join game and then he will take the place of the quited player
10.CUSTOM GAME COMMANDS[ELITES/V.I.P.S]
like know how you can press sart in a game and it will request for a tag us v.i.p.s/elites should be able to customize it as in what we want to say u would need t get one like a mcode but then when u get it u can go to options and set it to a letter like uhmm.q then in a game when you press q it will say ur message (max. 15 characters)

+ 1.this is not a biggy but it would help more key commands such as

/shut up .....(players name) =(host only)makes player text not visible to you or every one
/expert mode =puts expert mode on (host only)
/bold effect =every one gets bold word (put this befor word and after)
/blur effect on/off =turns ur blur effect on or off
/blur effect 0 =keeps blur effect there out the game as in even when your not doing your special its still blury
Back to top Go down
-Vegeta-
IN A MATCH
IN A MATCH
-Vegeta-

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 SFO NEEDS (re-posted from m-x)   TOP 10 SFO NEEDS (re-posted from  m-x) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:34 am

cn i post this on the sfo forum?
Back to top Go down
ALPHA(M-X)SHIN
IN A MATCH
IN A MATCH
ALPHA(M-X)SHIN

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 SFO NEEDS (re-posted from m-x)   TOP 10 SFO NEEDS (re-posted from  m-x) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:12 pm

yea as long as you put my name lol
and give me the link were you posted it
Back to top Go down
-Vegeta-
IN A MATCH
IN A MATCH
-Vegeta-

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 SFO NEEDS (re-posted from m-x)   TOP 10 SFO NEEDS (re-posted from  m-x) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:23 pm

ok
'll put it as new features
Back to top Go down
ALPHA(M-X)SHIN
IN A MATCH
IN A MATCH
ALPHA(M-X)SHIN

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 SFO NEEDS (re-posted from m-x)   TOP 10 SFO NEEDS (re-posted from  m-x) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 3:33 pm

ight give me da link
Back to top Go down
-DeathNote-
-DeathNote- Can Cause yuh to Die
-DeathNote- Can Cause yuh to Die

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 SFO NEEDS (re-posted from m-x)   TOP 10 SFO NEEDS (re-posted from  m-x) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:19 pm

nice thoughts
Back to top Go down
-Vegeta-
IN A MATCH
IN A MATCH
-Vegeta-

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 SFO NEEDS (re-posted from m-x)   TOP 10 SFO NEEDS (re-posted from  m-x) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:08 pm

hold on i havn't posted it yet
Back to top Go down
Koel
KOEL OWNZ DAT ASS
KOEL OWNZ DAT ASS
Koel

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 SFO NEEDS (re-posted from m-x)   TOP 10 SFO NEEDS (re-posted from  m-x) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:36 pm

Back to top Go down
https://tls1.forumotion.com
-Vegeta-
IN A MATCH
IN A MATCH
-Vegeta-

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 SFO NEEDS (re-posted from m-x)   TOP 10 SFO NEEDS (re-posted from  m-x) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:38 pm

there's the link alpha-shin koel posted it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 SFO NEEDS (re-posted from m-x)   TOP 10 SFO NEEDS (re-posted from  m-x) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOP 10 SFO NEEDS (re-posted from m-x)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE LAST STANDING! :: TLS TOPICS :: -TLS- anything-
Jump to: